Build Healthy Relationships using Emotional Intelligence – Online Course
Learn to develop satisfying, healthy and authentic relationships with other people through good empathy and good ethics
- Develop your understanding of empathy so that you can get better insights in how other people view things
- Build your relationships with other people through trust and a deeper understanding
- Recognize why some conflict is to be expected and why it is a part of healthy relationships
- Understand behavioral styles with a focus on your style and how to work with others with different styles
- Develop and build your social skills and your emotional intelligence
Building relationships is something that we all do having learnt these skills from birth. Developing healthy relationships as adults means building on these skills and refining them so that we can adapt around others’ needs as well as our own. We interact with other people in many different ways – some of these interactions are transient whilst some of these interactions are deep and meaningful.
Building healthy relationships is one of the ways that you use your emotional intelligence. The course covers the awareness and action part of how you interact with others in the outer world.
This course is a stand alone course for anyone interested in understanding themselves better and communicating with other people with more impact. It forms part of a comprehensive course that explores emotional intelligence in more depth.